19 powerful motivational quotes for students to achieve success
Motivational Quotes For Students
Motivation is the willingness to do the task no matter how hard the task is.
Every task needs effort and if we are motivated well enough then it doesn’t matter how hard the task is, we can accomplish it with ease.
So to achieve success we need motivation but the main part for students is how to stay motivated?
To stay motivated, it’s a good idea to read some quotes of wisdom from the minds of great personalities to regain our motivation and confidence.
therefore, here I have handpicked some of the best motivational quotes for students to study hard and focus on their future.
list of inspirational quotes
1. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plantRobert Louis stevenson
2. you never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enoughWilliam Blake
3. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy successAbdul Kalam
4. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the lightAristotle Onassis
5. in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failureBill Cosby
No Guts No Glory No Legend No StoryUnknown
7. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the differenceRobert Frost
8. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirsFarrah Gray
9. It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get upVince Lombardi
10. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can doJohn Wooden
11. It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for successKevin Ngo
12. It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard everyone would be doing it. The hard is what makes it great.Unknown
13. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacityEmelia Earhart
14. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, DiscoverMark Twain
15. If you hear a voice within you say “you can’t paint”, then by all means paint and that voice will be silencedVincent Van Gogh
15. When I let go of who I am, I become what I might be,Lao Tzu
16. Either write something worth Reading or do something worth writingBenjamin Franklin
17. There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the pathThe Matrix
18. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but by all means keep moving forwardMartin Luther King Jr.
19. Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of successUnknown